Our 55th Class Reunion tickets are now On Sale!! Due to some very generous '67 classmates, the subsidized cost will be $40.00 per person for the evening!!
Our 55th!!! What the heck? Time is going tooooo fast! We are soooo hoping that you will join us for this celebration!! We promise that you will enjoy yourself and have a wonderful time! Call a friend from our Class and make a plan to meet each other!...but...Please don't worry about coming alone either, you will have plenty of people who want to see and visit with YOU!!
You can purchase tickets in these ways:
(1) Credit Card Online on this Class Creator site~ (Note: There will be 5.9% fee deducted from your paid amount that stays with the Class Creator credit card company.)
(2) Personal check written to: HHS Class of 1967, Mail to Carol Rubino 33454 Ridenour Road, Dowagiac, Michigan 49047 (Write 55th Reunion in the Memo area and write "For Deposit Only" on the back of the check. Checks will be deposited into our 1967 Class Reunion banking account.)
(3) Venmo: @Carol-Rubino-2 (Note: NO fees for using Venmo.. Please write "HHS 55th Reunion" in the memo area.)
Details: Our Class of '67, 55th Class Reunion will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2022. Our venue is Ginos Banquet Hall located at 1967 East 37th (at Hwy 6 and 51), Hobart, Indiana. Time: 5:30 Cocktails & 6:30 Dinner
Update: An "Early Bird" evening gathering for Friday, September 16th, 2022 will be held at Cressmoor Country Club at 7:00 PM! Cash bar! Snacks provided!
Lodging: As we have discovered, during research for our past events, it is more affordable to have classmates get a "Senior Rate", a "Loyalty Program Rate" or go on www.booking.com to make their own reservations rather than get a block of rooms.
There are several very nice hotels in the Portage area. The first two, closest to Ginos Banquets, are on Willowbrook Avenue near US 6:
(1) Baymont by Wyndham~ Rating 3.8
(2) Quality Inn and Suites~ Rating 3.5
The next ones are just off of US 20 and Crisman Road in Portage and closer to I 94.
(3) Hampton Inn~ Rating 3.9
(4) Holiday Inn Express~ Rating 4.1
(5) Best Western Plus~ Rating 3.9
(6) Country Inn and Suites~ Rating 4.3
Travel Ideas and Tips: Flying into South Bend (SBN) Allegiant, American, Delta and United, Midway (MDW), the best tip that we can share is to check out the Southwest Airlines website...there is no cost to change tickets. no charge for luggage on Southwest and O'Hare (ORD) for all airlines. Please check out each airlines' websites, kayak.com and google flights for the most affordable options.
Renting a Car: It is pretty spendy these days. Most Rental car companies sold muvh of their inventory during Covid and there is a backlog of buying new cars so we consumers are taking it in the wallet!! If you have a Costco membership, check out car rentals there. The same with an AARP membership. Also you can join the "loyalty club" for any of the rental car companies and try to get a better price. Taking Lyft or Uber to a local "rental car" location from the airport can save you money, as well.
Questions: "Contact Us" at email@example.com orrr on "Contact Us" on our Class website: https://www.hobartindianabrickies67.com/
Crossing our fingers and toes that you will join us and make more "Class of 1967" memories!!!
Your HHS Class of '67 Reunion crew!